We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide voluntarily by filling in forms in this Website, mobile application or other HAMOFA product or service (collectively the “Platform”), on any computer, mobile phone, tablet, console or other device (collectively, “Device”) or by otherwise contacting us through our Platform. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our services, registering for specific use of this Platform, posting material and information about yourself (such as personal profiles, photographs) or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with this Platform. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to this Platform including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Please note that registration for services offered on this Platform and processing of relevant personal date by HAMOFA is limited to users who are of 14 years of age or older.
We use data held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To ensure that content from this Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your Device.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you the User and us HAMOFA.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, including to display your information to other users of the Platform and to facilitate user interaction with other users on this Platform.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You have the right to receive information about which personal data concerning you is processed and in which manner the data is processed. You are also entitled to request rectification or deletion of your personal data, or to withdraw your consent to our data processing at any time. HAMOFA may store and process your personal data as long as you do not request them to be deleted. Any such request shall be made in writing to HAMOFA INC, 909 NW 5th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, USA or through firstname.lastname@example.org Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Websites.
We understand appropriate measures to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguards. Please note that communications you send to us through this Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.